The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change I_vote_lcapFast Effects and Timing Rule Change I_voting_barFast Effects and Timing Rule Change I_vote_rcap 
draco595
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change I_vote_lcapFast Effects and Timing Rule Change I_voting_barFast Effects and Timing Rule Change I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonMaster99
Administrator
DragonMaster99

Heart Points
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change Right_bar_bleue

Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change Empty
PostSubject: Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change   Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:48 am

Back to top Go down
DragonMaster99
Administrator
DragonMaster99

Heart Points
Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change   Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:58 am

Additional Infomation:
Konami Article (Explanation): http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=3799
Alter Reality Games Article (Effects on Metagame): http://articles.alterealitygames.com/?p=12700
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Administrator
C.C.

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change   Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:52 pm

wow my mind is like blown

nice post
Back to top Go down
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change   Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:05 am

I thought that this was already how game-play went?
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster99
Administrator
DragonMaster99

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change   Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:59 am

Schneizel wrote:
I thought that this was already how game-play went?
No, prior to this the turn player was able to retain priority to activate ignition effects upon a successful summon/resolution of a card effect that special summons.

Dummy version of the rule change: basically you can now use effect veiler on rescue rabbit and the such.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku

Suzaku

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change   Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:04 am

hm i'm not sure if i like this or not
Back to top Go down
spore<3
Pawn
spore<3

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change   Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Bye bye rabbits lol
Back to top Go down
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change   Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Okay, so this means no more, 'I call prio!'?
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster99
Administrator
DragonMaster99

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change   Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Schneizel wrote:
Okay, so this means no more, 'I call prio!'?
You would never "call prio" in the first place. Priority was "A player's 'right' to be able to activate his/her effect, ensuring its spot on Chain Link 1.", you simply had to indicate whether you wish to retain priority or pass it to your opponent.
There were many incorrect expressions/explainations of priority that circulated.

As of the 25th of April 2012, Priority is no longer an official term in the TCG. Priority of Ignition Effects has been removed, while other mechanics involving priority have been renamed "Fast Effect Timing".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change   Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Fast Effects and Timing Rule Change
Page 1 of 1