The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCOTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch I_vote_lcapCOTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch I_voting_barCOTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch I_vote_rcap 
draco595
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch I_vote_lcapCOTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch I_voting_barCOTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spore<3
Pawn
spore<3

Heart Points
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch Right_bar_bleue

COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch Empty
PostSubject: COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch   COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:16 pm

COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch IvHV
"When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play 1 card on the field. If it was a DARK Monster Card, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent."

Now this may very well be the best monarch, as it is certainly the most used. It is a powerful card in terms of knocking off one card that you don't like, then it inflicts damage if it is a dark monster. Now a lot of people have won over the years by banishing their own caius.... which is hilarious. Anyways, this is another member of both the frognarch and Perfect Circle decks, but it has also kept a strong standing in Plant Synchro the last 2 or so years due to its extreme reliability in tough situations.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Suzaku

Suzaku

Heart Points
COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch Right_bar_bleue

COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch   COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:04 pm

I like to run 4 because it's so goooooood
Back to top Go down

COTW2 Review: Caius the Shadow Monarch
Page 1 of 1