The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMy Spring Break Cruise Story EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
My Spring Break Cruise Story I_vote_lcapMy Spring Break Cruise Story I_voting_barMy Spring Break Cruise Story I_vote_rcap 
draco595
My Spring Break Cruise Story I_vote_lcapMy Spring Break Cruise Story I_voting_barMy Spring Break Cruise Story I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

My Spring Break Cruise Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzaku

Suzaku

Heart Points
My Spring Break Cruise Story Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10My Spring Break Cruise Story Right_bar_bleue

My Spring Break Cruise Story Empty
PostSubject: My Spring Break Cruise Story   My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:04 am

OK so this a pretty mild spring break story, you guys post your own stories if you got anything better, but i just felt sharing this. So on the second day of my cruise to the Bahamas me and this girl i met (Her name is Shayna but i nicknamed her Chicken Nugget) decide we're going to go to this place called club Oxygen. This place is supposed to be for older teenagers, but there wasn't really any authority there and all these little kids were just walking in and those guys really got on my nerves. Anyways, i'd been dancing with Chicken Nugget for a while and she asks me to request a song for her. So i step over to the dj (well it was more like a pivot he was only like an arms reach away) and when i turn back this black guy is dry humping (Grinding) my girl. Three things go through that mind at that moment: First i'm shocked because he's a lot younger and smaller than i am and he had the balls to do that with me right next him. Then i get jealous, i mean i wanted to grind with Chicken Nugget, and then finally i get pissed off. I give him a dirty look then i peeled his greasy ass of my girl and shoved him over to his 2 black friends in the corner who were snickering this whole time. A couple of songs later i'm grinding with Chicken Nugget and that guys friend or brother or something tries to worm his away between me and her. At this point, I had mostly forgotten about that last guy but when this kid shows up i get pissed off all over again and I toss his ass back over to his 2 friends in the corner. After a few songs i'm feeling pretty good and then she turns around with this huge grin on her face and is about to say something to me when the third black guy blurts out something like "Hey girl come take a ride on my dick". I go so pissed at that and i just snapped. I take my pivot step, stare down into his scared little eyes, rear back, and am about to shatter the dude's forehead when he falls straight on his ass and starts apologizing to me which isn't funny but made me laugh because he started acting like he knew me and that we were friends. In fact they all acted like we were friends and kept trying to talk to me for the rest of the cruise. Wow that got longer than i planned on making it, ah i'll post it anyway
Back to top Go down
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points
My Spring Break Cruise Story Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10My Spring Break Cruise Story Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: My Spring Break Cruise Story   My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:38 am

Nice! wish i could just get a break...
Back to top Go down
draco595

draco595

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: My Spring Break Cruise Story   My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:14 am

0.o well that must have been a eventfull day, I did nothing during spring break myself....mainly because I was sick.
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Administrator
C.C.

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: My Spring Break Cruise Story   My Spring Break Cruise Story EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Suzaku you're suck a bad ass I don't know if I could have stood around either and let too guys dry hump all my work away that I put into this girl lol. Yeah I would have probably punched one of them. And I think the reason they were acting like your friend after that cause they probably respected u and tried to increase their survival value while on the cruise. Or they were just being dicks and was just still trying to get at your girl lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Spring Break Cruise Story   My Spring Break Cruise Story Empty

Back to top Go down

My Spring Break Cruise Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zero Requiem :: Requiem's Great Hall :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: