The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSchneizel's Extreme Deck Shop EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop I_vote_lcapSchneizel's Extreme Deck Shop I_voting_barSchneizel's Extreme Deck Shop I_vote_rcap 
draco595
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop I_vote_lcapSchneizel's Extreme Deck Shop I_voting_barSchneizel's Extreme Deck Shop I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop Right_bar_bleue

Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop Empty
PostSubject: Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop   Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop Deck_s10

Welcome! To the Extreme Shop of Schneizel!!!

In this shop, you will be permitted to purchase deck lists that I, myself, have put together over the last few years. All of these decks have proven VERY useful to me as a duelist, & have also helped me to become the duelist that I am today!

I hope that with each purchase, a duelist will take their new deck to the extremes and prove their own unique skills.

Take a look around & see if there is anything that may interest you!

Turbo Vayu - Can you take control of the Blackwings and conquer the dueling arena? Take a peek and see if you can. This deck is worth $150 DP.

Final Countdown - Can you take control of the timer and keep your opponents at bay? This deck is worth $250 DP.

Dark Worlds - Can you control the army of the Underworld? Take this deck and conquer your opponents left and right! It’s yours for only $175 DP.

Dragunity Assault - Do you have what it takes to determine your opponent’s every move? For $300 DP, you can take this deck and test your skills with the Assault Modes.

ExodiaCan you master the precision needed to re-unite the pieces of the forbidden one and control his unmeasured powers? It’s yours for $175 DP.

Gravekeepers/MacroCan you control the graveyards and master the power of this deck? Take a look and see what happens for a mere $150 DP.

If you see something you like, simply post a reply here in the shop and you will be taken care of as soon as possible!

I'm afraid that at this time, these decks are all I have available! PLEASE, check back daily to see what I have in store!!!

Last edited by Schneizel on Fri May 04, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points
Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop Right_bar_bleue

Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop   Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Alright Ladies & Gents, I ordered some new decks and they should be on the counters as soon as tomorrow! So keep an eye out for them!!!
Back to top Go down

Schneizel's Extreme Deck Shop
Page 1 of 1