The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTaking A Leave Of Absence EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Taking A Leave Of Absence EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
Taking A Leave Of Absence EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
Taking A Leave Of Absence EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
Taking A Leave Of Absence EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
Taking A Leave Of Absence EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
Taking A Leave Of Absence EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
Taking A Leave Of Absence EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
Taking A Leave Of Absence EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
Taking A Leave Of Absence EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
Taking A Leave Of Absence EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
Taking A Leave Of Absence I_vote_lcapTaking A Leave Of Absence I_voting_barTaking A Leave Of Absence I_vote_rcap 
draco595
Taking A Leave Of Absence I_vote_lcapTaking A Leave Of Absence I_voting_barTaking A Leave Of Absence I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

Taking A Leave Of Absence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points
Taking A Leave Of Absence Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Taking A Leave Of Absence Right_bar_bleue

Taking A Leave Of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Taking A Leave Of Absence   Taking A Leave Of Absence EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm

I guess this is the place to put this for right now.

Here in a few weeks, I will be off for about a month. This will be due to a job that I will be trying to get up in ND, working for an oil company. I do know that my schedule will be a month on and a month off, making anywhere from $4.5K to $6K a month.

I don't have any specific dates yet as of right now, all I know is that it may be towards the end of this month, the start of next month, that I will be taking off.

Just wanted to give everyone a head's up on what was going on cause I know the last GFX Head had left for like a month and that's how I got the job.

When I hear anything else, I'll be sure to leave a note here.
Back to top Go down

Taking A Leave Of Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zero Requiem :: Requiem's Main Board :: Introductions-
Jump to: