The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHow to Apply for the Exam EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
How to Apply for the Exam EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
How to Apply for the Exam EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
How to Apply for the Exam EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
How to Apply for the Exam EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
How to Apply for the Exam EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
How to Apply for the Exam EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
How to Apply for the Exam EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
How to Apply for the Exam EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
How to Apply for the Exam EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
How to Apply for the Exam EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
How to Apply for the Exam I_vote_lcapHow to Apply for the Exam I_voting_barHow to Apply for the Exam I_vote_rcap 
draco595
How to Apply for the Exam I_vote_lcapHow to Apply for the Exam I_voting_barHow to Apply for the Exam I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

How to Apply for the Exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*hehhehheh*
Administrator
*hehhehheh*

Heart Points
How to Apply for the Exam Left_bar_bleue10 / 1010 / 10How to Apply for the Exam Right_bar_bleue

How to Apply for the Exam Empty
PostSubject: How to Apply for the Exam   How to Apply for the Exam EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm

How to Apply

1. Fulfill the requirements for the Test Item.
2. Post your Test Item request as a new topic in this section. Title of the topic must be your name plus the name of exam you are requesting. (Example: "Lelouch [Pawn Exam]"). If you don't make the title in this way, your request will be denied.
3. Wait for Staff member's reply to see if your request was accepted or denied.
4. If you get accepted then Specified Judges and Teachers will have your Exam available.
5. Take the test and wait for your results which will be posted in the request topic you made in step 3

Note: If anyone is caught or suspected of cheating they may be subject to an automatic ban from this site.
Back to top Go down
https://therequiem.rpg-board.net

How to Apply for the Exam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zero Requiem :: Examination Area :: Exam Room :: Test Results-
Jump to: