The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRoar of the Sea Emperor Guide EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide I_vote_lcapRoar of the Sea Emperor Guide I_voting_barRoar of the Sea Emperor Guide I_vote_rcap 
draco595
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide I_vote_lcapRoar of the Sea Emperor Guide I_voting_barRoar of the Sea Emperor Guide I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
draco595

draco595

Heart Points
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide Right_bar_bleue

Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide Empty
PostSubject: Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide   Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:37 am

Ok first off let me tell you about the sea serpent type, it is one of the most unsupported types out there but this is now changing and is now leaving...ok fine there still the most unsupported type out there(divine-beast does not count) well anyways onto the guide we go.

Monsters
Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide 350px-SeaEmperorDragonPoseidra-SD23-JP-UR
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard) by Tributing 3 Level 3 or lower WATER monsters you control. When this card is Special Summoned by this way: Return all Spell/Trap Cards on the field to the hand. If 3 or more cards are returned this way, all monsters your opponent controls lose 300 ATK for each card returned by this effect.
Sea Emperor Dragon Poseidra

ok at first sight you may be asking yourself "how on earth am I even going to summon this thing" well we will be getting into that later on in the guide
run 1-2

Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide 553px-ArmedSoldieroftheSeaEmperor-SD23-JP
While this card is face-up on the field, once per turn during your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon a Level 4 or lower Sea Serpent-Type monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) When this card is sent to the Graveyard for the activation of a WATER monster's effect: Destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls.
Armed Soldier of the Sea Emperor

ok here is one of the new cards and one of the best sea serpent cards there are this is a level 2 sea serpent water monster.
run 3 always

Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide DeepSeaDivaTU04-EN-SR-UE

this is our tour guide and is also one of the two key cards for summoning out Sea Emperor Dragon Poseidra the other one being Armed Soldier of the Sea Emperor
run 3

Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide 320px-AssaultTroopsoftheSeaEmperor-REDU-JP-C
Assault Troops of the Sea Emperor

If you control another face-up Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-Type monster, this card gains 800 ATK.

His effect is nice because it turns him into a 2200 atk beatstick and he also level 3
run 2-3

Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide 322px-DragonIceGLAS-EN-ScR-1E

now heres somthing I beat you all had no idea was, so while it may not be a sea serpent it still goes great with the deck, this card can also stop the wind-up loop and dino rabbits but I will let you figure out how to do that on your own
run 1-2

Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide 322px-GenexUndineTSHD-EN-C-1E

because this deck revolves heavyly around the grave this is a very nice card to have just remember you have to have a genex controler in your deck before you can dump a water monster.
run 2-3 run 0 in pure water builds

spells

Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide 323px-Salvage-DL12-EN-R-UE-Purple

this card helps alot because it lets you recover nearly any card in this deck that is not dragon ice or Sea Emperor Dragon Poseidra but those two you want to stay in the grave.
run 2-3

ok well I am done for tonight I will be updateing this guide as more cards are released that help the sea serpent type.
Back to top Go down

Roar of the Sea Emperor Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zero Requiem :: Requiem's Exclusive School Ground :: Discussion-
Jump to: