The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBattle Arena Rules EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Battle Arena Rules EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
Battle Arena Rules EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
Battle Arena Rules EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
Battle Arena Rules EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
Battle Arena Rules EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
Battle Arena Rules EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
Battle Arena Rules EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
Battle Arena Rules EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
Battle Arena Rules EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
Battle Arena Rules EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
Battle Arena Rules I_vote_lcapBattle Arena Rules I_voting_barBattle Arena Rules I_vote_rcap 
draco595
Battle Arena Rules I_vote_lcapBattle Arena Rules I_voting_barBattle Arena Rules I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

Battle Arena Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*hehhehheh*
Administrator
*hehhehheh*

Heart Points
Battle Arena Rules Left_bar_bleue10 / 1010 / 10Battle Arena Rules Right_bar_bleue

Battle Arena Rules Empty
PostSubject: Battle Arena Rules   Battle Arena Rules EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:10 pm

1. For each confirmed Match win, you get 50 Duel Points, & for each Single Duel you will get 25. If you agree to a Match, and you lose 2-1, you will not receive any DP for the one win in that Match. If you are dueling for Singles, and you win and agree to a rematch, and win again, you will receive only 50 DP. This will not constitute as a Match win.

2. Whenever you play someone, you or your opponent has to confirm that he played you, but if you have a clear screenshot of the result it will still suffice.

3. You cannot duel an opponent that has the same IP like you. If you do, you will be permanently banned from Requiem.

Last edited by Probbins2008 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating the Rules for Battle Arena)
Back to top Go down
https://therequiem.rpg-board.net
(DC)D-B

(DC)D-B

Heart Points
Battle Arena Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Battle Arena Rules Right_bar_bleue

Battle Arena Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena Rules   Battle Arena Rules EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:13 pm

so we get 25 points if we win a Match 2/3? or a single each for 25
Back to top Go down
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points
Battle Arena Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Battle Arena Rules Right_bar_bleue

Battle Arena Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena Rules   Battle Arena Rules EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm

(DC)D-B wrote:
so we get 25 points if we win a Match 2/3? or a single each for 25

I apologize for the confusion, but the rulings have been updated due to you questioning them. Hopefully they are easier to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Arena Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena Rules   Battle Arena Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Arena Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zero Requiem :: Battlefield :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: