The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHow It Works! EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
How It Works! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
How It Works! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
How It Works! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
How It Works! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
How It Works! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
How It Works! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
How It Works! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
How It Works! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
How It Works! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
How It Works! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
How It Works! I_vote_lcapHow It Works! I_voting_barHow It Works! I_vote_rcap 
draco595
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

How It Works!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points
How It Works! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10How It Works! Right_bar_bleue

How It Works! Empty
PostSubject: How It Works!   How It Works! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:41 am

How It Works! Logo10
Welcome Duelists, to the Blacklist League

This is a league where duelists alike battle their way to get to the top of the Blacklist and reign as number one duelist.

BEFORE THE COMPETITIONS BEGIN- we have chosen the top ten most active members to participate. If things start rolling and we start getting more members who want to participate, we will increase the number of positions available. The Blacklist will be arranged in an order deemed such by the Headmaster and Admins of the forum. The placement of the opening positions of the Blacklist will not be questioned. This is final by all Admins, both current and future. If one wishes to be removed from the Blacklist, one can simply notify an Admin and he/she will be removed from the competitions.

In order to move up in the ranks, you must simply defeat the next ranked duelist in a match of best 2/3. Blacklist Leader, your task is to maintain your position.

ALL match results should be posted and confirmed by the opponent in order for the list to be modified. Each match result should have it's own thread. DO NOT use another result post as your own. This will aid the Admin in keeping the Blacklist up-to-date. Once the results have been adjusted to the Blacklist, the posted results will be locked in the Results thread.

If defeated, you must allow that duelist the chance to challenge his next opponent. If after that match, he/she is still in the next rank, you may challenge to recover your rank. You must also allow the rank below you the chance to prove him/herself.

If the next ranked duelist is in a duel, please be patient and await the results of the match to see who you will be challenging.

The decks to be used for Blacklist Yugioh will be personal decks. Only the top 5 Blacklist Holders may change his/her deck. If such a change is made, the new deck being used must be updated in the corresponding form listing, before continuing in Blacklist.

Deck editing will be permitted, however only minor adjustments. (Deck archetypes Must remain the same. For example, if you are running Inzectors, you may change your playing strategies, but you Must continue to play with Inzectors.)

Upon challenging the next ranked duelist, your opponent will be permitted a 30 minute grace period in which to begin the match. Failure to follow this guideline will ensure a loss of the challenge.

Again, challenges can only be made when both duelists are online and available to duel.

These are the basis for Blacklist League. If ANY problems arise, inform an Administrator of such problem and proof of the problem in the appropriate thread.
-Be cautioned, if you are found to be using any of these rulings in a way to get moved up in the ranks, you will be removed from the League and will be placed in a period of probation. Repeat offenses will result in a more severe punishment.

Check the Blacklist League frequently to see what needs to be done to rise up in the competition.

Have fun Duelists, and good luck in reaching the top!
Back to top Go down

How It Works!
Page 1 of 1