The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Classroom Rules and Regulations EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
The Classroom Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
The Classroom Rules and Regulations EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
The Classroom Rules and Regulations EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
The Classroom Rules and Regulations EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
The Classroom Rules and Regulations EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
The Classroom Rules and Regulations EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
The Classroom Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
The Classroom Rules and Regulations EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
The Classroom Rules and Regulations EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
The Classroom Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
The Classroom Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcapThe Classroom Rules and Regulations I_voting_barThe Classroom Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 
draco595
The Classroom Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcapThe Classroom Rules and Regulations I_voting_barThe Classroom Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

The Classroom Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*hehhehheh*
Administrator
*hehhehheh*

Heart Points
The Classroom Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue10 / 1010 / 10The Classroom Rules and Regulations Right_bar_bleue

The Classroom Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: The Classroom Rules and Regulations   The Classroom Rules and Regulations EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:26 pm

The Classroom Rules and Information
The Classroom is a special section of Requiem where duelists can participate in various kinds of lessons and gain more experience. Your effort will be rewarded with DPs of course to be motivated. Teachers will make lessons where you will be given tasks. The ones who complete the tasks first will be rewarded with DP. Everyone who participates or just follows the discussions will gain some knowledge which is the point of this section.

Lessons can be anything related to YGO that teaches things. For example it can be a duel situation where you have to know certain rulings of cards involved in order to solve the given puzzle. Some of those you know, but there are always some that you don't, or at least you don't know for sure. This is where the learning part comes. By using google to find your answer or just by following the discussion in that topic and seeing what others think and how it is solved at the end, you gain knowledge.

Rules for Teachers

• Teachers, Administrators, Moderators, Judges and Article Team Members are allowed to open Topics/Lessons in this section but they are not allowed to solve them. They will just monitor the discussion and be involved in it by replying to answers are they correct or not, giving some hints if necessary and so on, but the aim is to guide members to a correct answer instead of doing it by yourself.
• Topics/Lessons must contain material that is YGO related.
• Topics/Lessons must be in such a form that they force interaction. (valid example: ruling puzzle which forces interaction in means of replies where members try to solve it. invalid example: an article which does not need any interaction other than just reading it)
• Topics/Lessons must be titled as "Lesson #" where # is the number of lesson.
• Topics/Lessons must have a good description so that the members who browse Classroom section don't have to open each Lesson to find something they need, instead just look at Lesson Descriptions to know the content of them. (example: ruling puzzle that involved situation where Catastor attacks Stardust Dragon and gives as task to solve what happens next. Description of this would be like "Ally of Justice Catastor VS Stardust Dragon")
• Topics/Lessons must also start with the following code:
Code:
~center]
LESSON #
(Impact, centered, HUGE)

description of the topic goes here
(Impact, Centered, Large)

• Topics/Lessons must be centered in general.
• When a member gives the correct answer, Staff that opened the Topic/Lesson will confirm the answer, give some additional info if needed, transfer DP to member who solved it FIRST, rename topic title to "Lesson # [Solved: username]" and lock the topic.
• Each solved Lesson will be rewarded by 100 DP to the one who solved it FIRST.
• Teachers together must keep always at least one Topic/Lesson active, if they happen to be busy, they need to inform other Staff to take care of it until they come back.
• For avoiding conflicts it is best that only Staff Member who opened the Topic/Lesson guides other members trough it. In the case of being busy, that Staff Member must inform other Staff of the correct answer he/she was aiming for so that they can continue guiding through it.
• To see how the Topic/Lesson should look like click on the following example: https://therequiem.rpg-board.net/t81-lesson-1-unsolved#219

Rules for Students

• Students include the following Groups: Graphical Team Members, and all other Dorms.
• Students are allowed only to reply on Topics/Lessons.
• Students have to listen to the Teachers and not complain.
• Students are not allowed to guide or give any hints to others (known as playing Teacher role themselves), instead they are only allowed to give answers to Lessons in their replies and defend them if needed in a discussion.
• Students are allowed to have multiple trials, however only after Teacher marks their previous answers as incorrect. (valid example: you give an answer and wait for Teacher's reply on it, or discuss until Teacher gives the final word on the discussion. Teacher marks your answer as incorrect and then you try again and post a new answer and it can go like that until its finally solved. invalid example: you give immediately few different answers and wait for Teacher's response)
• The Student who gives the correct answer FIRST will be rewarded by 100 DP.

Breaking the rules for Teachers will result in a warning for their Staff position and if they continue to break the rules, demotion from Staff.

Each breaking of the rules for Students will result in an official DA Warning and will be punished by the Warning System of our forum.
Back to top Go down
https://therequiem.rpg-board.net

The Classroom Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zero Requiem :: Requiem's Exclusive School Ground :: The Classroom-
Jump to: