The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
The amazingness that is know as vylons I_vote_lcapThe amazingness that is know as vylons I_voting_barThe amazingness that is know as vylons I_vote_rcap 
draco595
The amazingness that is know as vylons I_vote_lcapThe amazingness that is know as vylons I_voting_barThe amazingness that is know as vylons I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

The amazingness that is know as vylons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
draco595

draco595

Heart Points
The amazingness that is know as vylons Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The amazingness that is know as vylons Right_bar_bleue

The amazingness that is know as vylons Empty
PostSubject: The amazingness that is know as vylons   The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:28 pm

The amazingness that is know as vylons Nhgje11
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Administrator
C.C.

Heart Points
The amazingness that is know as vylons Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The amazingness that is know as vylons Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The amazingness that is know as vylons   The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:39 pm

how do you post the pic in the box like that?
Back to top Go down
draco595

draco595

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: The amazingness that is know as vylons   The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:45 pm

to post the link the link like how i did (for some reason this let me bypass the no links for users who 7 days or newer from posting links that i did not find out until later today) just take the picture using the DN cam then when it loads the picture just go to where it say the link for the pictures on the forums and just copy and paste that link.
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Administrator
C.C.

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: The amazingness that is know as vylons   The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:17 pm

MEH
Back to top Go down
draco595

draco595

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: The amazingness that is know as vylons   The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:18 pm

MEH!? WHY MEH AND WHY CAN I NOT STOP YELLING
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Administrator
C.C.

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: The amazingness that is know as vylons   The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:23 pm

HAHAHAHA Mission complete I got inside ur head
Back to top Go down
draco595

draco595

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: The amazingness that is know as vylons   The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:25 pm

MEH it appears you have infected me BWA!!
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Administrator
C.C.

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: The amazingness that is know as vylons   The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:29 pm

YESSSS WITH AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JKJKJKJKJKJK
Back to top Go down
draco595

draco595

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: The amazingness that is know as vylons   The amazingness that is know as vylons EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:32 pm

burn please... just burn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The amazingness that is know as vylons   The amazingness that is know as vylons Empty

Back to top Go down

The amazingness that is know as vylons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zero Requiem :: Requiem's Showcase :: Art Wing-
Jump to: