The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLesson 5: "Missing the Timing" EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" I_vote_lcapLesson 5: "Missing the Timing" I_voting_barLesson 5: "Missing the Timing" I_vote_rcap 
draco595
Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" I_vote_lcapLesson 5: "Missing the Timing" I_voting_barLesson 5: "Missing the Timing" I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*hehhehheh*
Administrator
*hehhehheh*

Heart Points
Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" Left_bar_bleue10 / 1010 / 10Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" Right_bar_bleue

Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing"   Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing" EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Lesson # 5
Missing the Timing

I am sure most duelists are aware that there exists a certain game mechanic called missing the timing. Certain effects may, while others cannot.

Dupe Frog

Torrential Tribute

Eclipse Dragon

This Lesson's task is to explain effects of these 3 cards, can they miss timing or not, then explain why. After that present one situation where it is a common misconception where an effect seems to be missing timing, but it actually doesn't, a game mechanic prevents the effect from resolving correctly.
(HINT: One possibility is how a chain resolves and is involved with one of the cover cards of a Structure Deck and one of the above 3 cards)
The first member to complete both parts of this task will receive 100 DP.
Back to top Go down
https://therequiem.rpg-board.net

Lesson 5: "Missing the Timing"
Page 1 of 1