The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] I_vote_lcapLesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] I_voting_barLesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] I_vote_rcap 
draco595
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] I_vote_lcapLesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] I_voting_barLesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonMaster99
Administrator
DragonMaster99

Heart Points
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] Right_bar_bleue

Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku]   Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Lesson #2

"The Big 3"

As you are probably aware, in some form or another, the top decks of the current format is the Big Three- Wind-Ups, Dino Rabbit, and Inzektors. Whether you are a die hard fan, or devoted hater of these decks, it is essential that you have a basic understanding of these decks.

Wind-Ups- they are famous for the Wind-up Loop, which strips your hand bare. No matter what powerful cards you have, its useless if you aren’t able to activate them right?
Key cards:
For the loop- Wind-up rat, wind-up hunter, wind-up zenmaighty
Wind-up rabbit (great field presence), Wind-up shark (general good card),
Wind-up Factory (searches for more wind-ups)
Weaknesses:
Maxx “c”, effect veiler, fiendish chain, rivalary of warlords/ gozen match, skill drain,
d.d. crow, cyber dragon, snowman eater,

Dino Rabbit- featuring the cute (or evil) rescue rabbit, and normal dinosaurs, summoning major powerhouses that negate you spells, traps, and summons! (and you thought Legendary six samurai shi en was bad!)
Key cards:
Rescue rabbit, Tour Guide from the underworld, normal dinosaurs, evolsaur laggia and dolkka.
Weaknesses:
Maxx “c”, bottomless trap hole, rivalary of warlords/ gozen match, snowman eater,

Inzektors- Equipping like dragunity and blowing up like icarus attack! Insects that sting!
Key cards: Inzektor dragonfly, Inzektor centipede, Inzektor hornet, Inzektor giga-mantis.
Weaknesses:
Shadow imprisoning mirror, skill drain, torrential tribute (and other similar), compulsory evacuation device, d.d. crow, effect veiler,

Task

a) List 2 further (ie not mentioned already) side deck cards to counter each of the above mentioned decks.
b) Based on the given information, and your own knowledge, explain (ie provide reasons) which deck you believe is the best out of "the Big Three"

First person to adequately answer both parts a) and b) will receive 100 DP.

Last edited by DragonMaster99 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzaku

Suzaku

Heart Points
Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Easy   Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:23 pm

Use prohibition against all 3 decks, chain disappearance is also good against inzectors and wind ups, mirror of oaths is good against rabbit decks

The best of the 3 is inzectors because their loop destroys two cards on the field every turn and can be used more than the windup loop can. However, smart people will make an inzector deck that uses the wind up loop and that's the best deck you can make out of the three
Back to top Go down
Mamit43

Mamit43

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku]   Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 pm

For wind ups: thunder king rai-oh and Archlord Kristya

For dino rabbits: Vanity's Fiend and Effect Vieler

Inzektors: Eternal Rest and Disarmament

The best deck to make is the addition of the wind-up loop. it requires not so much space in the deck and cannot be negated by many cards except divine wrath. Mixed with inzektors u can destroy the field and the grave. for defensive and counterable measures, i'd say to best add divine wrath and dark bribe because u wudnt want any traps or effect to counter ur effs.
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster99
Administrator
DragonMaster99

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku]   Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:06 am

@Suzaku: Prohibition is meh as in most meta decks you wont (or shouldnt) have space for this. Other answers valid.

@Mamit43: Thunder king definitely, krystia true but only if youre running a deck that can summon it, we're looking at general cards here, e.g. fossil dyna
Effect Veiler is crap against dino rabbit as more often than not your opponent is going to retain player priority to activate rescue rabbit rendering veiler useless, the only use would be against tour guide, but if they're summoning tour guide to go into leviair, youre probably losing anyway. Maxx "C" is very good in the dino rabbit match up.
Enteral rest not really, no as once they finish looping you theyre not going to have something equipped. Disarmament doesnt really do anything, as it does not negate the effect.

@ Both: I dont agree at all with your opinions of the best deck- the deck you described relies on monster effects and would easily get crippled by dino rabbit (dolkka), and other cards that are frequently mained, e.g. fiendish chain. Nevertheless you have answered the question which was the objective of the task.

100 Duel Points awarded to Suzaku for being the first to fulfil the task requirements.
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Administrator
C.C.

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku]   Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:52 pm

WOW DRAGON THIS IS AMAZING KEEP UP THE CLASSES
Back to top Go down
Suzaku

Suzaku

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku]   Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:57 pm

DragonMaster99 wrote:
@Suzaku: Prohibition is meh as in most meta decks you wont (or shouldnt) have space for this. Other answers valid.

@Mamit43: Thunder king definitely, krystia true but only if youre running a deck that can summon it, we're looking at general cards here, e.g. fossil dyna
Effect Veiler is crap against dino rabbit as more often than not your opponent is going to retain player priority to activate rescue rabbit rendering veiler useless, the only use would be against tour guide, but if they're summoning tour guide to go into leviair, youre probably losing anyway. Maxx "C" is very good in the dino rabbit match up.
Enteral rest not really, no as once they finish looping you theyre not going to have something equipped. Disarmament doesnt really do anything, as it does not negate the effect.

@ Both: I dont agree at all with your opinions of the best deck- the deck you described relies on monster effects and would easily get crippled by dino rabbit (dolkka), and other cards that are frequently mained, e.g. fiendish chain. Nevertheless you have answered the question which was the objective of the task.

100 Duel Points awarded to Suzaku for being the first to fulfil the task requirements.

I don't actually ever side prohibition because of space issues, but it does work against pretty much all deck types and you had already listed all of the best sides against those 3 decks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku]   Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson 2: "The Big 3" [solved by Suzaku]
Page 1 of 1