The Zero Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm by C.C.

» Need new anime.
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am by Suzaku

» WMDA's headmaster is here!
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am by johngray

» Reaper of Prophecy is awsome
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm by draco595

» Taking A Leave Of Absence
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm by Probbins2008

» This place got fluffier
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am by DaGuVaX

» This thingy am saying
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm by Probbins2008

» Tweaked my DW's...
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am by Probbins2008

» TROLL SAAN
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm by Probbins2008

» Battle Arena Rules
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm by Probbins2008

Top posters
Probbins2008
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  I_vote_lcapLesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  I_voting_barLesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  I_vote_rcap 
draco595
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  I_vote_lcapLesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  I_voting_barLesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  I_vote_rcap 
C.C.
Suzaku
*hehhehheh*
DragonMaster99
Kyoshiro
Ragna
Mamit43
spore<3

Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonMaster99
Administrator
DragonMaster99

Heart Points
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  Right_bar_bleue

Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"    Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Lesson #4

Dino Rabbit

This lesson’s aim is to analysis Dino Rabbit.
Here’s a sample deck list (Top 8 YCS Long Beach):

1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Jurrac Guaiba
3 Kabazauls
3 Maxx "C"
3 Rescue Rabbit
3 Sabersaurus
1 Sangan
3 Tour Guide From the Underworld

1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
3 Forbidden Lance
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mind Control
1 Monster Reborn
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Pot of Avarice

2 Fiendish Chain
1 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck:
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2 Evolzar Dolkka
3 Evolzar Laggia
2 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Number 20: Giga-Brilliant
1 Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Number C39: Utopia Ray
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines

Side Deck:
2 Cyber Dragon
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Effect Veiler
2 Forbidden Chalice
1 Gellenduo
2 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
2 Smashing Ground
2 Snowman Eater

Your MVP is rescue rabbit. If you open with one then you’re off to a good start. You would normally go for 2 Kabazulas, as they have 1700 ATK (and hence saving the 1900 ATK beaters until later). Attacking directly with the vanillas is tempting, but very risky. Usually you would go for evolsaur laggia first turn. Jurrac Guaiba is self explanatory. Tour guide from the underworld can be used to make Leviair the sea dragon (to recycle a banished rescue rabbit) or wind-up zenmaines (for defence). The vanillas are prone to destruction cards, such as torrential tribute and bottomless trap hole, this is where forbidden lance is handy. It can also be used to lower the ATK of your opponents’ monsters, so it can be run over.
You run 3 rescue rabbits, but 2 sets of vanillas, so pot of avarice recycles those (normal dinos).

This deck is a popular choice, as its overall pretty solid (both main board + siding ability). Nevertheless its weaknesses include maxx “c” (halts most plays), snowman eater (kills laggias and vanillas), rivalry of warlords/ gozen match (stops you from xyz into laggias/dolkkas), etc. This deck’s bad matchups are those decks that can spam huge beaters easily, e.g. Malefic Geartown decks

Sample plays:

Hand #1: 1 rescue rabbit, 2 solemn warning, 1 tour guide from the under world, 1 jurrac Guaiba, 1 kabazuls.
Play #1: Summon rescue rabbit (retain priority to activate its effect), special summon 2 kabazuls, XYZ evosaul laggia, set warning, end.

Task

Win at least 10 rated games using the sample decklist on Dueling Network. Must provide screenshots in order to qualify for Duel Points.
This counts individual duels, not matches, and you may earn a maximum of 2 wins from any particular individual. Also, dueling the staff of this forum does not count towards the 10 wins.
The first user to meet the task requirements (with screenshots) will be awarded 100 duel points.

Back to top Go down
Probbins2008

Probbins2008

Heart Points
Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"    Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:25 pm

I see that no one has completed this task yet... perhaps some kind of initiative? I know there is the 100 DP, but not many like using Dino Rabbits...
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster99
Administrator
DragonMaster99

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"    Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Schneizel wrote:
I see that no one has completed this task yet... perhaps some kind of initiative? I know there is the 100 DP, but not many like using Dino Rabbits...
I have decided that users will be allowed to run their own varients of dino rabbit for the games; the sample decklist is not to encourage users to net deck, rather to provide a foundation for basic understanding of the deck.
This change is effective starting now (time of this post).
Back to top Go down
Mamit43

Mamit43

Heart Points

PostSubject: Complete task 4 part 1   Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:42 am

Back to top Go down
DragonMaster99
Administrator
DragonMaster99

Heart Points

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"    Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 am

100 DP awarded to mamit43.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"    Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson 4: "Dino Rabbit"
Page 1 of 1